Converter plugs require a mandatory approval by a NAMAS approved test house and must comply with BS1363-5 and comply with DTI Plug and Socket Safety Regulations which means they must be permanently fitted and only removable with a tool like a screwdriver.
The companies below are known to produce and/or supply counterfeit copies of PowerConnections converters. None of these companies are licensed by PowerConnections nor are they distributors of our products. Products produced by these companies are not approved to appropriate standards and in many cases are dangerous to consumers. In the last two years PowerConnections has taken successful action against more than a dozen UK and European companies for infringement of our Trade Mark. We have also assisted various Trading Standards authorities to take criminal proceedings against those using and selling counterfeit products. So if you buy from these people there is a high chance that you will be caught and prosecuted.
- Guangzhou Outen
- Dongguan Jingya Electric Co Ltd
- Yuyao City Qizhao Electrical Appliance Co Ltd
- Shenzhen Futian Huapengxing Electric
- Kateel General Trading (UAE)
- Guangzhou Teyeen Electronicsl Co Ltd
- Selectech Electronics Co Ltd
- Wonplug Electrical Co Ltd
- Dongguan Longrich Electric Co Ltd
- Shaoxing Star Import and Export Co Ltd
- Selectech (Shenzhen) Trade Company Ltd
- Guangzhou Yuadon Electric Co Ltd
- Leishen Electric Group Co Ltd
- Slinya Group Holding CO., Limited
We are able to supply all companies globally with our products, either direct or through our distributors noted on this site. If you have any queries about your supply channels, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide guidance as to whether the product is legitimate or counterfeit.